Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
- Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
- Passenger Rail Under the Big Sky & Beyond | February 23, 2022
- Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- A Tale of Two Rail Systems | November 17, 2021
Helpful links from the FRA
The FRA Resources page helps you find Rail Network Development resources by topic. The available resources include instructional and educational videos, presentations from past Rail Program Delivery conferences, oversight guidance (Monitoring Procedures), FRA reports and guidance documents, and related website links.
The FRA posts grant opportunities, cooperative agreements, as well as modifications to current grants or cooperative agreements on Grants.gov. Grants.gov is a "one-stop shop" for all potential grantees to electronically find and apply for grants and cooperative agreements.
The above link provides information pertaining to the Benefit-Cost Analysis Guidance that FRA adheres to when requiring information from grantees.
Finally, we also encourage potential grant applicants to subscribe to email updates so that they can be informed as new information is posted on the FRA website.
"The support from the Rail Passengers Association, and from all of you individually, has been incredibly important to Amtrak throughout our history and especially so during the last trying year."
Bill Flynn, Amtrak CEO
April 19, 2021, speaking to attendees at the Rail Passengers Virtual Spring Advocacy Conference