Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
- Developing New Amtrak Corridors: Expanding the U.S. Passenger Market | September 23, 2020
- Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
- Moving America’s Trains Forward: Answering Your Questions about H.R. 2 | July 22, 2020
- Front Range Passenger Rail: Tools for Providing Mobility in Rapid Growth Western Cities | June 24th, 2020
To donate to the Sunset Limited Research Project:
By mail: Click here for instructions
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP