Developing New Amtrak Corridors: Expanding the U.S. Passenger Market | September 23, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- High-Speed Rail + the Future of Passenger Rail in America | March 30, 2021
- Advocacy Coffee Break w/ Jim Mathews & John Robert Smith | February 17, 2021
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP