Saturday, March 24, 2018 1:00 PM
Ends: Saturday, March 24, 2018 04:00 PM
Archive -- RPA New England Regional Meeting
Northeastern University - Hurtig Hall Room 129 10 Gainsborough St Boston MA 02115
2018 NARP New England Regional Meeting
Co-sponsored by the National Association of Rail Passengers Association and the Massachusetts Chapter of Sierra Club
RPA Members & Friends; Public Transportation Advocates And Interested Citizens Are Invited!
12:30 PM - Registration
1:00 PM - Meeting Starts
(Following times are approximate)
- Video Message from Former Massachusetts Governor Dukakis
- 1:15-1:40 - Chris Dempsey; Director, T4MA: "RGGI for Transportation"
- 1:40-2:00 - Clint Richmond; Co-Chair Mass. Sierra Club Transportation Committee: MassDOT State Rail Plan Response"
- 2:00-2:05 - John Businger; Fmr. State Rep. & NSRL Working Group Vice Chair: "North-South Rail Link Update"
- Break (20 mins)
- 2:25-2:40 - Steve Musen; Rhode Island Council Member: "National Update"
- 2:40-3:05 - Marc Ebuna; Founder, TransitMatters: "TransitMatters' Regional Rail Report"
- 3:05-3:30 - Elena Studier; RPA's 2016 "Summer by Rail" Intern: "Summer by Rail: A Multi-Modal Adventure"
- 3:30-4:00 - Additional comments & conversation
4:00 PM - Meeting Adjourns
5:00 - 8:00 PM - TransitMatters/RPA "Beer & Transit" social event at Beacon St Locale (Separate Admission)
Attendee Registration - $20.00 per person
Sponsor Level Registration - $50.00 per person (Includes Special Sponsor Recognition)
Student Discount Registration - $5.00 per person with valid student ID
Northeastern University Student Registration - FREE with Northeastern Student ID
Light Refreshments Will Be Served