Saturday, June 9, 2018 9:15 AM
Ends: Saturday, June 9, 2018 04:00 PM
DVARP/RPA Tri-State Delaware-New Jersey-Pennsylvania Regional Meeting - Philadelphia, PA
Temple University Center City Campus 1515 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19102
- Registration and coffee - 9:15-9:45 a.m.
- Meeting begins at 9:45 a.m.
- Meeting ends at 4:00 p.m.
- Guest speakers: Speakers have been invited from PennDOT, SEPTA, NJ Transit, and RPA. Details will be posted as they become available!
- Lunch and Networking Time
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshments
- Advance Registration - $35.00 per person - Must be received by June 6
- Registration at the Door - $40.00 per person
On-Line Registration Coming Soon - Please Check Back
Space Is Limited!
- For facility space reasons, registration for this year’s RPA Tri-State Meeting is limited. Register now to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Important Security Information:
- For security reasons, all participants on the Control Center tour must register in advance. Tour registration will be limited. Be sure to bring photo ID in case it is requested for admission to the plant.
Getting to the Meeting:
- Take any SEPTA train to Suburban Station.
- If you come to Philadelphia on Amtrak, your Amtrak ticket stub is good for a free ride to Suburban Station. On return your connecting Amtrak ticket will be honored by SEPTA for a free return to Thirtieth Street Station.
- When you get off the train, follow the blue signs to the Market-Frankford line. Just before you get to the subway entrance, you’ll see an escalator leading up to the street. Go up the escalator and 1515 Market and the Temple University entrance are immediately behind you.
For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 215-RAILWAY (215-724-5929)