Saturday, April 13, 2019 8:00 AM
Ends: Saturday, April 13, 2019 04:00 PM
Archive -- Arizona Spring 2019 Passenger Rail Summit
Windemere Hotel & Conference Center 5750 E Main Street Mesa AZ 85635
Registration, Coffee And Pastries Starting at 8:00am - Sponsored By Talgo
Meeting Starts At 9:00am, Concluding Mid-Afternoon
All Aboard Arizona And Rail Passengers Association Members & Passenger Rail Supporters From Arizona And Surrounding States Are Welcome!
- Peter LeCody - Chairman - Rail Passengers Assocication
- Peter Will Summarize The Recent Spring RailNation DC Meeting And What The RPA Staff Is Doing To Preserve & Promote Passenger Service
- Wulf Grote - Director Capital & Service Development - Valley Metro Light Rail
- Jim Souby - President - ColoRail
- Tony Trifiletti - Executive Director - All Aboard Arizona
- Chuck Mott - President - All Aboard Arizona
- Eric Hosey - Western Long Distance Trains Manager - Amtrak
- George Chilson - Past Chairman - Rail Passengers Association
We Will Update You With Information On:
- The Future of Long Distance Passenger Trains
- Corridor Plans
- Replacement Rolling Stock and Locomotives
- Daily Sunset Service
- Southwest Chief
- ValleyMetro Light Rail
- Station Staffing.
It Is Important For Members And Supporters From Across The State To Attend, Including From Winslow, Flagstaff, Tucson, Kingman and Phoenix. Let Us Know If We Can Help With Carpooling
Registration is $45.00 Per Person Which Includes A Buffet Luncheon
Register Online At AllAboardArizona.org
Call The Windemere Hotel At 480-985-3600 For Special Room Rates!
Have Questions or Need More Information? Contact Roger Clark at 308-379-8185 or Email [email protected].