Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:00 AM
Ends: Saturday, September 28, 2019 03:30 PM
Archive -- All Aboard Ohio Fall Meeting
Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission - Suite 100 111 Liberty Street Columbus OH 43215
Location: Scioto Meeting Room at the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission offices - 111 Liberty Street, Columbus, OH
Doors open at 9:00 AM
9:00am - 9:30am - Refreshments and Social Period
9:45am - Program Begins
- Stu Nicholson / Larry Robertson, All Aboard Ohio "Brief history of passenger rail service in Columbus"
- Patrick Harris, Director of Government Affairs, Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) "COTA's long-range plans and projects"
- Josh Lapp, President, Transit Columbus "Columbus - Local transit levy initiative"
- Thea Walsh / Dina Lopez, MORPC planning team "Update on Pittsburgh-Columbus-Chicago Rapid Speed Transportation Initiative"
- Matt Dietrich, Executive Director, Ohio Rail Development Commission "Update on State of Ohio rail plans and projects"
- Laura Kliewer, Executive Director, Midwest Interstate Passenger Rail Commission "Update on Midwest passenger rail projects and regional rail plan"
The event will end around 3:30 PM
Registration: $25 per AAO member; $35 per non-member and includes 2020 AAO membership
- Admission includes a break refreshments and a box lunch.
- This event is open to the public, but registration is required.
Questions may be directed to [email protected]
All Aboard Ohio extends its thanks to MORPC for being the host site.