Archive -- 2022 Southwestern Rail Conference
Thursday, March 31, 2022 9:00 AM Friday, April 1, 2022 5:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre 8250 N US 75-Central Expy 1000 Dallas TX 75206
The 18th Annual Southwestern Rail Conference
Thursday March 31 2022 – Friday April 1 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton at Campbell Centre – Dallas
For more info: http://texasrailadvocates.org/2022-southwestern-rail-conference/
Southwestern Rail Conference / April 1, 2022 / Dallas / DoubleTree Hotel at Campbell Centre
The Southwestern Rail Conference is hosted by Texas Rail Advocates and focuses on both passenger and freight rail issues.
Friday, April 1 presenters include
- Allison Fultz, Chief Counsel - Federal Railroad Administration
- Terry Canales, Chair - Texas House Transportation Committee
- Ray Lang, Vice-President - Amtrak State Supported Services
- Jeff Davis, Rail Division Director - Texas Department of Transportation
- Knox Ross, Commissioner - Southern Rail Commission
- Judge Richard Anderson, Chair - I-20 Corridor Council
- Rail Technology Panel
- Texas Railroad Association Panel- Union Pacific, BNSF Railway and Texas Short Line and Regional Railroad Association on current topics
"The COVID Pandemic has been and continues to be the biggest challenge faced by Americans as it has taken a deadly toll on the world and on the world’s economies. During COVID Locomotive Engineers at Amtrak and other Passenger and Freight Railroads have embodied the definition of essential workers. This dedication by our members is not new. We applaud the Rail Passenger’s Association for recognizing the vital contributions of our members and their hard work moving Americans and freight during the COVID pandemic."
Dennis Pierce, Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen (BLET) National President
December 21, 2021, on the Association awarding its 2021 Golden Spike Award to the Frontline Amtrak Employees.