19th Annual Southwestern Rail Conference
Monday, April 3, 2023 9:00 AM Tuesday, April 4, 2023 5:00 PM
Hurst Conference Center 1601 Campus Dr Hurst TX 76054
The 19th Annual Southwestern Rail Conference will be held April 3-4 at the Hurst Conference Center in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
You'll hear presentations from Rail Passengers Association President/CEO Jim Mathews, from the Surface Transportation Board, Texas Department of Transportation, Southern Rail Commission, Union Pacific Railroad, Texas A&M Transportation Institute and more.
Rail Passengers Association members can save $130 off this premier two-day passenger and freight rail conference during the month of February with a special code. Full registration and meals, normally $329 is discounted to $199 for Rail Passengers members in good standing during February only.
To register use this link: https://www.texasrailadvocates.org/events/2023-southwestern-rail-conference/, click register and follow these steps:
- Click Register for the SW Conference
- Complete all fields on the registration page
- Choose April 3 &4, full conference and meals
- Don't panic when the full registration of $329 pops up. Type RPA into the field labeled Registration Code (optional) and press enter
- Your registration as a member of Rail Passengers Association will revert to $199
- Complete your payment and you will receive confirmation
"The support from the Rail Passengers Association, and from all of you individually, has been incredibly important to Amtrak throughout our history and especially so during the last trying year."
Bill Flynn, Amtrak CEO
April 19, 2021, speaking to attendees at the Rail Passengers Virtual Spring Advocacy Conference