Silver Rail Society
Rail Passengers Silver Rail Society
The Silver Rail Society represents some of the Rail Passenger Associations most committed supporters. Without these men and women, the Rail Passengers Association wouldn't be able to carry on with it's mission to fight for more and better passenger trains in the U.S. These generous donors have committed to giving at least $1,000 per year to ensure that the Rail Passengers Association can continue to educate Americans on the importance of passenger rail.
If you are truly intent on providing a better tomorrow for America's future passengers, consider taking your place in the Silver Rail Society.
- Recognition at our annual Spring and Fall Advocacy Gatherings (With consent)
- Name recognition on our website (With consent)
- Receive regular personal briefings on Rail Passenger Association initiatives and congressional policy updates
- Recieve a Silver Rail Society Pin
- Individual interaction with the Rail Passengers Association Chairman and President/CEO
- Annual recognition in the Rail Passengers Association Newsletter (With consent)
- Invitation to attend an annual Major Benefactor Reception held each spring in Washington, D.C.
To become a Silver Rail member, please contact Jonsie Stone, Director of Resource Development, at 202-408-8362 ext. 3207 or [email protected]