Join as an Organization
Support The Work We Do!
Your membership support helps RPA advance the goal of 'A Connected America."
Corporate and Business Memberships
Perfect for Businesses, Corporations, Chambers of Commerce, NGOs and Tourism Agencies that desire to support RPA's mission and/or access RPA's active, traveling members and discount programs.
Public Agency Memberships
Designed for State, Regional and Local Transportation Agencies, MPOs and Planning Departments that can benefit from RPA's extensive policy analysis capabilities and research expertise.
Educational Institution Memberships
Tailored for Colleges, Universities and other Institutions offering engineering, public planning, transportation and related study programs.
All Organizational Members recieve a customized set of benefits designed to meet their specific startegic objectives and can include...
- Access to RPA's extensive policy document library and professional analysis
- Personalized consultations with RPA's professional staff on transportation policy issues
- Right of First Refusal for Sponsorship and Underwriting Opportunities
- Opportunities to Underwrite Awards
- Acknowledgement of Member Status on RPA website (logo w/ link)
- Opportunity to Post Member Status and RPA logo on your Website and Collateral
- Marketing Services to our Engaged Membership of Active Travelers
- Access to all Voice of the Passenger Communications
- Discounts on Services (Advisory Councils, Research, Custom Research/Polling)
- Opportunities to Distribute Whitepapers or Promotional Items, Including in Meeting Packets
- Complimentary Registrations to RPA Meetings and Events
- Opportunities for Private Functions at RPA Events
- Opportunities to Submit Briefs and Articles, (subject to editorial review)
- Rental of Mail/Email/Text lists
- Opportunities for Push Promotional Messaging
- Annual “State of the Passenger Landscape” Briefing
- Access to Industry Expert Speakers Bureau
For more information, contact us.
Mark Colucci, CAE, VP Resource Development,
202.408.8362 x 3207
If you'd like to join as an individual please go to our Individual Membership Application.